Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's Actually Happening!!!

Hello folks! That's right, Aaron Kapper is actually following through and starting a blog in order to display some of his slightly pretentious and inscrutably esoteric "artwork", talk about stupid bands he kinda likes (the aquabats, for example), mention comics he likes to read (persepolis anyone?), and hopefully succeed in wasting your time in increasingly elaborate, albeit amusing ways (let')!

All coyness aside, I'm excited to get this thing up and running! If you know me, I hope this blog will allow you to know me better by seeing the pictures I spend hours fretting about and occasionally working on, maybe peeking into my many unfinished sketchbooks, and hopefully not rejecting me as a friend because you think I am actually as weird as you always secretly thought I was. Anyways...here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment